Saturday, May 26, 2012

YW manual 1 Lesson 21


We never know who is watching or when our actions, our speech, our dress or our temperament will be an example for good or not so good.  Have you ever examined your actions of the previous week and realized that you could have been a better example for righteousness.  This quote is from the lesson manual and was shared by Ardeth Kapp.  She is so correct our world is darkening and sometimes it takes a lot of courage to do what is right especially when we are stressed.  I know I need to learn to control my temperament to be a better example.

 Each week I am so grateful for the opportunity to partake of the sacrament and renew my covenants with my Heavenly Father so I can have a clean slate and a chance to better next week. 

 Blessings, 

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment